2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the native forests of the Coromandel the adventurous way on this canopy ziplining tour. The trip starts with a short ride along a mountain railway line to reach the starting point. The eight ziplines span more than 2300 feet through the forest and provide you with fantastic views of forests, gullies, and streams. Your guides will tell you all about local history and nature.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- All safety gear and wet-weather clothing are provided
- Transport to starting point by railway car is included
- Profits from the tour go toward forest conservation projects
Saved to wishlist!
Entry/Admission - Coromandel Zipline Tours
Two Awesome Guides
Transport by Rail Car
Wet weather clothing
Departure & Return
380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand
3km north of Coromandel Town on Driving Creek Road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coromandel Zipline Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventurous Eco Zipline Tour in Coromandel ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Adventurous Eco Zipline Tour in Coromandel
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses HikingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesCoromandelObstacle Courses - North IslandHiking - North IslandExtreme - North IslandZiplining - North IslandCategory