- Full-day Dalyan coast tour with river cruise and Turtle Beach, from Fethiye
- See 2,000-year-old Lycian tombs carved into the cliffs
- Look for wild sea turtles at Turtle Beach and take a mud bath at Köyceğiz Lake
- Includes river cruise, lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The Dalyan river winds from Köyceğiz Lake to Turtle Beach (Iztuzu Beach). Cruise down the river and view 2,000-year-old Lycian tombs carved into the rock cliff face above the ancient harbor city of Kaunos. Founded around the 9th-century BC, Kaunos became an important Carian city around 400 BC, and the rock cut tombs were designated for the kings of Kaunos.
Upon arrival at Turtle Beach, have time to sunbathe, swim, and relax. The beach is closed to the public from May through September to protect the endangered loggerhead turtles.
Wrap up with a refreshing outdoor mud bath at Köyceğiz Lake before returning to your hotel in Fethiye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms