Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day market and ghost town tour
- Shop Fethiye bazaar with a guide
- Visit a gold center and Turkish delight factory
- See an abandoned, century-old town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Fethiye area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Following the guided market tour, you’ll have free time to keep shopping on your own before heading to your next stop: the biggest gold center in Fethiye. Browse pieces made by local artisans, then stop by a nearby Turkish delight factory to try samples of the classic sweet.
Continue to the ghost town of Kayakoy, (about a 30-minute drive,) and learn the story of the onetime Greek community that was abandoned in 1923. Keep your camera ready as you wander through the eerie, empty town, where thousands of houses, along with schools, chapels, and churches, are crumbling after almost a century of neglect (admission to Kayakoy is not included).
Finish the day with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff