2 to 3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get aerial views of Cappadocia’s eroded rock formations, valleys, and caves on an early-morning hot-air balloon flight that includes a light breakfast and post-flight celebration. Morning light and panoramic views from the hot-air balloon are ideal for photographing the remarkable landscape, and door-to-door transport means you can sleep in a little bit later.
- Morning departure is great for viewing
- Enjoy included hot drinks, pastry, and a snack
- Bring home a flight certificate to remember your trip
- Celebrate the occasion with a post-flight, nonalcoholic toast
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
Aparative Breakfast (Tea, Coffee, Snacks, Pastry)
Minimum 50 Maximum 75 Minutes Balloon Flight
After Flight Certificate
After Landing Champagne Party (No Alcohol)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We pick you up from all hotels around Cappadocia. Please note that we inform you one day before of your balloon ride date about your pick-up time. Please wait our message before you ask your pick-up time.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Göreme , Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
We send location to come for our guests if they want to come by themselves.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skyway Travel Cappadocia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Fairychimneys?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Fairychimneys?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Fairychimneys?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Fairychimneys?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "So I recommend to wear something warm (like a jacket) in September since it’s a little bit cold in the morning." See review