5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Please make your way to The Boat Club reception desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boat Club Adventure Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHervey BayWater Tours - QueenslandHistorical Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHistorical Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHalf-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWater Tours - Gold CoastHistorical Tours - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastCategory