2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the vineyards and olive groves from above and then touchdown to sample their offerings over lunch during this flight-seeing helicopter tour over the Hunter Valley followed by lunch and wine tasting. Get a bird’s eye view of the valley as the helicopter hovers over estates and grape vines. Back on the ground, enjoy lunch prepared by a chef served with a selection of wine pairings.
- Helicopter tour over the Hunter Valley
- Lunch and wine tasting at a vineyard
- Meal prepared by an award-winning chef
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Cessnock Airport , Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located behind the information centre.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to weight restrictions of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 135kg will be unable to join us for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour
120 to 150 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyHelicopter Tours - New South WalesHelicopter Tours - Port StephensHelicopter Tours - SydneyCategory