1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Wine Ambassador in your own seated area
Individual tasting mat to help guide and educate through your wine tasting experience
Take home wine experience guide with additional details and information
Kids (3+ yrs) receive their own Junior Tasting Experience including 3 soft drinks and 3 snacks
Teens (Youth 13-17 yrs) and non drinkers received their own Kombucha Tasting Experience + Cheese box
Infants aged 0-3yrs included with Adults when sitting on their lap or in their stroller
Departure & Return
638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Available only to guests 18+ years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulloch Wines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulloch Wines- Tasting of 6 Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz Vintages with Charcuterie?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tulloch Wines- Tasting of 6 Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz Vintages with Charcuterie?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulloch Wines- Tasting of 6 Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz Vintages with Charcuterie?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulloch Wines- Tasting of 6 Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz Vintages with Charcuterie
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyCategory