4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture out onto the Red Sea in a speedboat for a half-day private snorkeling excursion in search of dolphins. Head to a coral reef, dubbed the “Dolphin House,” and don you snorkel gear for a snorkel safari to find these majestic creatures. In addition to dolphins, you can spot colorful corals, fish, manta rays, moray eels, and more at the Dolphin House and El Fanadir reefs. Then, visit Abu Minqar Island and make a final snorkel stop at a shipwreck.
- Take a private speedboat tour from Hurghada
- Swim and snorkel in the water with resident dolphins
- Observe local marine life like manta rays and corals
- A private boat and guide ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Private Snorkeling guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Marina Hurghada, Hurghada 1, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Hurghada Marina. In front of restaurant L'Imperatore.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egyptboats Hurghada
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE! 4-Hour speed boat tour: Swim with dolphins, snorkeling & Lonely island ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE! 4-Hour speed boat tour: Swim with dolphins, snorkeling & Lonely island ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE! 4-Hour speed boat tour: Swim with dolphins, snorkeling & Lonely island ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE! 4-Hour speed boat tour: Swim with dolphins, snorkeling & Lonely island
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaJet Boating - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaJet Boating - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhWater Tours - Sharm el SheikhJet Boating - Sharm el SheikhHalf-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory