- Complimentary drinks and canapés are provided while you sail
- Find out about the history of Istanbul’s landmarks from your on-board guide
- A cruise for all seasons: set sail at any time of the year, weather permitting
- Set out from an easy-to-find waterfront meeting point near public transport
Departure & Return
Meeting Point will be right across KABATAS Tram Station: KABATAS SEHIR HATLARI We will be holding a board: "SUNSET CRUISE" Sunset Cruise Hours: Period 1 Nov to Feb - 16:00 - 18.30 Period 2 Mar to Apr and Sept to Oct - 17.00 - 19.30 Period 3 May to Aug - 18.30 - 21.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The cruise is weather permitting and schedule may change daily
- Schedule subject to change without notice
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bosphorus Cruise Tours Istanbul
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms