Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Gallipoli tour from Istanbul
- Visit memorials, battle sites and a museum
- See the best of Vermont in a single day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn the personal stories behind each side—Ottoman and Allied—and find out why some describe the fighting at Gallipoli as a ‘Gentlemen’s War.’ Pay your respects to the fallen soldiers at the Lone Pine Australian War Memorial and cemetery and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial and visit the places that they fought and died; see the Nek and Johnston’s Jolly, then find the fortified trenches that still run throughout the peninsula.
Hear about the annual pilgrimage on ANZAC day, when Australians and New Zealanders flock to the Gallipoli Peninsula to remember their dead. After visiting the major sites of Gallipoli, return to Istanbul at night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY HTR Tours Travel Agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms