- Ride along the Bosphorus in style—on a luxury yacht
- Sail past Istanbul sights at a beautiful time of day—sunset
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks—such as canapes and wine
- Get great photo opportunities of Dolmabahce Palace
Departure & Return
The meeting point is beside KARAKOY TRAM STATION : ''KARAKÖY SEHIR HATLARI'' Our company representative will be holding a board on which BOSPHORUS TOURS ISTANBUL is written. You are kindly requested to come to the meeting point 15 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bosphorus Tours Istanbul
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We chose the 5pm schedule so we were able to watch the sun set and it was so perfect." See review