- Enjoy the comfort of round-trip transportation to and from your hotel
- Taste authentic Turkish cuisine with a rooftop view of the Bosphorus
- See all of Istanbul’s top attractions in just one day with a private guide
- Get a personalized experience with a small group size
Departure & Return
in front of The Marmara Hotel in Taksim Square at 07:55 am.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cover ups and head scarves are provided at the Blue Mosque
- During religious holidays the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar are closed
- On Friday morning, The Blue Mosque is visioned only from outside because of Friday Prayer.
- On Sundays, when Grand Bazaar is closed, we visit Nuruosmaniye arround Grand Bazaar
- On Tuesdays, when Topkapı Palace is closed, this tour is not offered
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adore Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff