Explore our promoted experiences
- 3 or 7 Days Istanbul sightseeing pass with 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace and the Chora museums
- Embark on a hop-on hop-off Bosphorus Straight or Golden Horn cruise
- Gain insight into Turkish culture at a whirling dervish evening show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Gain skip-the-line entry to two of Istanbul’s biggest crowd-pullers: the museums of Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia.
If you’d like to see Istanbul from the water, take a hop-on hop-off cruise around the Golden Horn to view city sights from a new perspective. In the evening, head to the harbor and explore the Bosphorus Strait on a dinner cruise where you’re treated to a menu of Turkish specialties and live cultural performances.
Your pass also includes a ticket to an evening show of whirling dervishes that spin across the floor to traditional music. Make your own way to the cultural center for a look at this dazzling dance.
Motor through Istanbul with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that includes informative audio commentary along two routes. Remain on board for the full loop or hop off at any stop for sightseeing. View Taksim Square, Sultanahmet Square, Bosphorus Bridge, Dolmabahçe Palace, the Spice Market (Egyptian Bazaar) and marvel at marine animals at Istanbul SEA LIFE Aquarium. See the Itinerary below for the list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Pass has to be used in consecutive days.
- Your Pass ID is the same as your TripAdvisor voucher number
- Attractions may change without previous notice
- State museums cannot be accessed without the guide.
- Children under the age of 5 may need to pay entrance at certain attractions
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Please note that some attractions may be closed during some days of the week. You can contact the provider to get more details.
- Please note that the dervish ceremony doesn't allow children under the age of 7.
- Important information:
- The Pass can be used a few minutes after purchase.
- Support is provided in English.
- Guided tours are provided in English.
- Hours of operation for certain attractions may vary; please check before you go.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please manage your pass after purchase using Istanbul Tourist Pass App
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Tourist Pass®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The boat tours and dinner cruises add the extra flare that makes Istanbul such a tourist "Must Visit" destination" See review