4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Awaken your culinary senses with this small-group Turkish food night tour in Istanbul. This tour explores Istanbul’s off the beaten path eateries, letting you discover the best of Turkey’s traditional tastes. Visit a barbecue restaurant and roast kebabs over an open flame, savor classics from a ‘simit’ bakery and enjoy live music and delicious meze at a ‘meyhane’ (Turkish tapas bar). This small-group food tour is limited to 15 people, for more personalized attention from your guide.
- Evening Turkish food tour of Istanbul
- Step off the main tourist trail and eat like a local
- Enjoy a simit bagel in a locally renowned bakery and visit a kiraathane (meeting room)
- Grill your own kebabs on an open fire in a barbeque restaurant
- Party the night away in a Turkish tapas bar with live music
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (two glasses of raki, Turkish coffee and tea)
Dinner (kebab, meze, soup)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Istanbul hotels