1 hour 5 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Prepare for an evening of non-stop entertainment with an exciting 75-minute Rhythm of the Dance show at the legendary Hodjapasha in Istanbul. Feel the electric rhythms of Turkey as you enjoy shimmying belly dancers, energetic folklore dances and dazzling costumes, accompanied by live music and 360-degree video projections.
- 75-minute Rhythm of the Dance show in Istanbul
- Be entertained by belly dancing, folklore dancers and live music
- Entrance fees and drinks included
- Great fun for the whole family!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHodjapasha Cultural Center, Hoca Pasa Mh. Hocapasa Hamami Sokak No: 3/B Sirkeci, Istanbul 34410 Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are numbered on a first booked, first serve basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hodjapasha Cultural Centre
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rhythm of the Dance Show at Hodjapasha?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rhythm of the Dance Show at Hodjapasha?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Rhythm of the Dance Show at Hodjapasha?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rhythm of the Dance Show at Hodjapasha?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We easily walked their for area dining prior to the show and it was well worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rhythm of the Dance Show at Hodjapasha
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi) Tours & TicketsHagia Irene (Aya Irini) Tours & TicketsYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi) Tours & TicketsTroy (Truva) Tours & TicketsCicek Pasaji (Flower Passage) Tours & TicketsKadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy) Tours & TicketsKoza Han Tours & TicketsArasta Bazaar Tours & TicketsBasilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi) Tours & TicketsSultanahmet District Tours & TicketsBeyoglu Tours & TicketsPanorama 1453 History Museum Tours & TicketsRustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii) Tours & TicketsGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi) Tours & TicketsIstanbul SEA LIFE® Aquarium Tours & TicketsHagia Sophia (Ayasofya) Tours & TicketsBeyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii) Tours & TicketsEyup Sultan Mosque Tours & TicketsGülhane Park (Gülhane Parki) Tours & Tickets