- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off by public transportation
- Learn about Istanbul from your guide
- Walk through the historical Sultanahmet district
- Visit the Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar
Departure & Return
For further explanation perhaps use the Sultanahmet tram stop as a reference. The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines run through Sultanahmet, an approximately 1-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop.
Tour ends in Grand Bazaar and tour guide can accompany you back to the hotel if you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Blue Mosque is under restoration and you may visit Blue Mosque or switch with Nuri Osmaniye Mosque
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with Spice Bazaars
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and Half day tour is available on Tuesdays or will be replaced with Bosphorus Tour for full day tours
- On Religious Fests Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar are closed; May 13th,14th, 15th, July 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23th in 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Istanbul Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands