3 to 4 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover traditional techniques to making a perfect cup of Turkish coffee during this small-group coffee tour and coffee-making class in Istanbul. Alongside your professional guide, enjoy learning the craft of coffee production at a shop, plus sip delicious coffee at a few local establishments. Continue your java journey at a spice bazaar, where you will uncover the Ottoman secrets to store coffee and visit several of Istanbul's favorite coffee joints. Numbers are limited to 15 coffee connoisseurs, to maintain a more intimate experience with your guide.
- Half-day Turkish coffee tour in Istanbul
- Receive a certificate after your 30-minute coffee-making workshop
- Visit a spice bazaar and see where Ottoman coffee is stored
- Stop at the Kurukahvedji Inn, a historical building
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels on the European side of Istanbul only)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Eminönü , Eminönü, Rüstem Paşa, Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey