12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The ‘cotton castle’ of Pamukkale is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Turkey’s most stunning natural wonders. With this tour, marvel at the white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, follow in the footsteps of Cleopatra, and take a dip in one of the thermal pools (optional). Afterward, explore the ancient ruins of Hierapolis and see the Odeon, Roman Baths, and Theatre.
- Two UNESCO sites in one day: Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Save time with admission tickets and lunch included
- Hassle-free transport with hotel or cruise pickup from Izmir
- Maximum of 15 people for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up & Drop Off
Professional Tour Guide
Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Driver & Guide Tips - Gratitue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from Izmir Hotels, Izmir Airport, Izmir Port.
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turkey Tours Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Izmir?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Izmir
12 to 14 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiFull-day Tours - KusadasiCategory