Departure & Return
Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
Tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem and does not include drop off at your point of departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passport compulsory.
- Tour ends in the david citadel hotel and does not include drop off at your point of departure.
- Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post.
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms