- Full-day Holy Land tour of biblical sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- See important churches and religious sites
- Guide shares insightful commentary on Bethlehem's Christian landmarks
- Included transportation makes for a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
• Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passports are compulsory.
- Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- In Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel. This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations; a change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms