- Full-day desert safari and Dead Sea trip from Jerusalem with a professional guide
- Pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and Jericho on route
- View the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Explore the ravines, plateaus and canyons of the Judean Desert on a 4x4 safari
- See the stunning Dragot Cliffs and ancient Murbaat Caves
- Refuel with included coffee, tea and local Bedouin snacks
- Float in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea or relax on the beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended to bring hat, bathing suit, sun protection and comfortable shoes
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem.