13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Rise into the Golan Heights on a full-day trip from Jerusalem, and take in the scenic landscape of the high, mountainous plateau. Visit border hot springs and a Talmudic village, explore the ruins of a 6th-century synagogue and spot ancient Hebrew inscriptions. Take in views from the top of an extinct volcano above the Quneitra Valley, and get a birds-eye view over one of the Levant’s most contested regions.
- Day trip to Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Enjoy a break in the journey to visit Yarendit, the sacred baptismal site on the Jordan River
- Stop at Hammat Gader to admire the views across the Jordanian and Syrian borders
- Explore the ancient Golan Heights village of Katzrin on a walking tour
- See the 6th-century synagogue at Katzrin and marvel at the original Hebrew inscriptions on its walls
- Travel to the peak of Mount Bental and look out over Syria’s Quneitra Valley
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour operates with minimum number of participants
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Church of St. Anne Tours & TicketsPool of Bethesda Tours & TicketsArmenian Quarter Tours & TicketsTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif) Tours & TicketsDominus Flevit Church Tours & TicketsGarden of Gethsemane Tours & TicketsCity of David National Park Tours & TicketsKidron Valley Tours & TicketsYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center) Tours & TicketsUnderground Jerusalem Tours & TicketsIsrael Museum, Jerusalem Tours & TicketsMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk) Tours & TicketsChapel of the Ascension Tours & TicketsJericho Tours & TicketsChurch of St. James Tours & TicketsTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb) Tours & TicketsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) Tours & TicketsZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud) Tours & TicketsDead Sea Tours & TicketsJerusalem Jewish Quarter Tours & Tickets