9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover many of the biblical highlights of Israel on a Christian-focused tour that includes exploring Jericho, the Jordan River, and the Dead Sea. With a guide to offer context and interpretations, you don’t miss the important historic details or religious significance of the sites along the way. Plus, adventure and nature lovers treasure everything from mountain-top views on a cable-car ride to floating in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the biblical sites along the journey from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea
- See the ancient city of Jericho—located below sea level, it’s the lowest city in the world
- You can choose to be baptized in the Jordan River on the tour
- Worry-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Includes all entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
• Pickup from Jerusalem Hotels: 08:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passports are compulsory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Old City of Jerusalem Tours & TicketsWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Cemetery Tours & TicketsJerusalem Jewish Quarter Tours & TicketsBethlehem Tours & TicketsChapel of the Ascension Tours & TicketsKing David's Tomb Tours & TicketsArmenian Quarter Tours & TicketsChurch of St. James Tours & TicketsZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud) Tours & TicketsIsrael Museum, Jerusalem Tours & TicketsMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk) Tours & TicketsKidron Valley Tours & TicketsMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim) Tours & TicketsCity of David National Park Tours & TicketsAl-Aqsa Mosque Tours & TicketsTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif) Tours & TicketsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) Tours & TicketsDominus Flevit Church Tours & TicketsWestern Wall Tunnels Tours & Tickets