- Half-day tour of Jerusalem
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock, an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Kick off your sightseeing at the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. This mountain ridge is east of the Old City of Jerusalem and named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. According to the gospels, a number of important events in the life of Jesus took place here, including where he ascended into heaven. The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant believers.
From atop the mount, there is also a view of arguably Jerusalem's most recognizable landmark: the Dome of the Rock, a shrine located on the Temple Mount and one of the oldest works of Islamic architecture.
The tour then passes through the Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives, known as the place where Jesus prayed, and also where his disciples slept, the night before his crucifixion. Then it’s off to the Walls of Jerusalem that surround the Old City. The walls were built in the 1530s, when Jerusalem was part of the Ottoman Empire, to protect its borders from intruders.
Further along through the Armenian Quarter, visit the famous Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, then to the Christian Quarter along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The tour concludes at the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where the coach awaits for a return trip to Jerusalem hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour ends approx. 13:00 in the Old City of Jerusalem. There is no return back to your hotel
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking - comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was a great tour is a very comfortable bus." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews