- Explore Jerusalem with a customizable and flexible private tour
- Learn about different cultures and aspects of life in Jerusalem
- See major holy sites and taste a Jerusalem bagel
- A private tour allows for questions, conversations, and personalized interactions
Departure & Return
On the stone bench just Outside of Jaffa Gate, Jerusalem Old city
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Hat, water, comfortable walking shoes
- Modest clothing is required to enter holy sites
- Private transportation can be provided for an additional fee
- Most travelers can participate
- Morning tours or afternoon tours can be customized to suit every scheduleWear comfortable sho
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and tailor your sightseeing to suit your preferences
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY www.Tour4Change.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.