- Full-day trip from Jerusalem to Nazareth, Tiberias, and the Sea of Galilee
- Guided tour of popular Holy Land sights, such as the Church of the Annunciation and Mt. Tabor
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On this tour, visit the Church of the Annunciation, where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary to tell her she would be the mother of Jesus and the Church of St. Joseph, built over the carpentry workshop of Mary’s husband, Joseph.
Further north, pass by the Church of the Multiplication next to the Sea of Galilee. This is where the miracle of the five loaves and two fish took place in the Gospel of John. Walk along the shores of the Sea of Galilee and visit the village of Capernaum, where Jesus spent time teaching in the local synagogue. It was also the hometown of the apostles Peter, James, Andrew, and John.
Finally, travel to the southern end of the Sea of Galilee, where the Jordan River meets the Dead Sea in Tiberias. This is where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Consider being baptized here as part of this tour.
The sightseeing concludes at this point. Then, board the coach for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels, passing Mount Tabor, believed by many Christians to be the site of the Transfiguration of Jesus, on the return trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Jerusalem.
- "Dress for lighty but appropriately for church visits and have good shoes and lots of water!" See review
- "Know that the tour stops for lunch at a designated restaurant with a set menu that cost 80 shekels per person." See review
- "This was a very enjoyable trip.. We had a lovely lunch, which was reasonably priced." See review