8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of an up-close encounter with wild kangaroos, koalas, and fur seals in their natural environment on this full-day tour of Kangaroo Island’s best bits. Hop aboard a 4WD for a custom-made itinerary, taking in highlights like Seal Bay, Cape Willoughby, and Dudley Peninsula. This small-group tour has a participant limit to ensure a personalized experience.
- Climb the Cape Willoughby lighthouse
- Observe local wildlife like kangaroos and koalas in the wild
- Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and walk on the beach with the sea lions
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Transport via 4WD Vehicle
Morning and afternoon tea and coffee
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the major Hotel and B&B in Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw.
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Penneshaw Jetty, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is suitable for passengers coming to Kangaroo Island by CRUISE SHIP
- In summer time (December - February) if the BBQ lunch is not possible, lunch will be available at a restaurant
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Cape du Couedic Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets