- Half-day self-guided kayak tour on the Harriet River, Kangaroo Island
- Kayak on the calm waters of the Harriet River for up to four hours
- Enjoy a leisurely paddle on an easy river near Vivonne Bay
- See wildlife such as fish and a variety of birds
- Explore the natural beauty of Kangaroo Island
- Includes kayak, backrest, paddle, life jacket and information about the river
- Choose either a single or double kayak
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 year or over.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands