- Full-day Kangaroo Island food and wine tour, shore excursion from Kingscote or Penneshaw
- Explore beautiful Kangaroo Island with stops for tastings of the best foods and wine
- Learn how eucalyptus oil is distilled
- Visit a lavendar farm and honey producer
- Taste wine accompanied by fresh cheeses at Bay of Shoals Wines
- Have lunch at a popular cafe (own expense) in Kingscote
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands