- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Ephesus
- Create your own itinerary: visit Sirince or the Temple of Artemis
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Worry-free shore excursion: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- For Cruise Guests / WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT PORT AFTER 30 / 45 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS / SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON. IT IS BETTER TO MEET EARLY TO HAVE A BETTER TOUR IN EPHESUS BEFORE THE CROWDS.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT 8.00AM IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS 7.00AM. IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS LATER THAN 7.00AM, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AFTER 30 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS FROM CRUISE SHIPS, SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ephesus Port Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You will have an amazing time in Turkey if you book with them!" See review