- Half-day waterfall rappelling and canyoning tour from La Fortuna
- Rappel down waterfalls and a canyon rock wall and zip line across the canyon
- Rock climb up a hidden rain forest canyon
- Change into dry clothes and use the amenities at a well-appointed ranch house
- Indulge in an organic lunch with homemade tortillas, salsas, fresh tropical juice, Costa Rican coffee, and cookies
- Family- and kid-friendly tour suitable for ages 5 and up
Departure & Return
Please meet up at our head office or send us your hotel information for pick-ups
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a shared, group tour
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Shoes that can get wet and have straps (no flip flops) are required
- A change of dry clothes is recommended for after the tour
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Trek Canyoning
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms