- Half-day shore excursion to Tortuguero National Park from Limon
- Ideal for nature lovers and visitors short on time
- Observe howler monkeys, sloths, toucans, and more during a 1-hour jungle canal cruise
- Take a tour of the Del Monte Banana Plantation
- Snacks and port pickup and drop-off in Limon are included
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb aboard a covered boat and embark on an exciting cruise on the Tortuguero Canals, home to diverse wildlife species such as howler monkeys, sloths, crocodiles, bats, aquatic birds, and toucans.
Following the boat ride, you’ll refresh with a snack of tropical fruit before continuing to the Del Monte Banana Plantation. Take a tour of the area and learn more about bananas before returning to Limon port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms