- 3-hour walking tour of Belém in Lisbon, Portugal
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage-listed monuments, the Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower
- Stop at Pastéis de Belém, a Portuguese pastry shop that's more than 100 years old that
- The guide will provide background on the Age of Exploration and Portuguese exploration in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque Address: Praça Afonso de Albuquerque, Belém Directions: The tour departs from the statue at the center of the Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide through Lisbon as he or she gives you insight into the history of the area, including its role in the 15th and 16th centuries and the Age of Enlightenment, when the Portuguese were some of the most instrumental explorers in the world. You'll stop at the Jerónimos Monastery — the first UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of your trip — and the Discoveries Monument that celebrates Portugal's explorers and seafarers.
Make sure to bring some extra money with you because the tour stops at Pastéis de Belém, a local pastry shop that’s more than 100 years old. Pick out Portuguese baked goods you can enjoy at the moment or take back to your hotel.
Your tour ends at Belém Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument built in the 16th century.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On Mondays sites like the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery are closed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Lisbon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Belém Small Group Walking Tour with skip the line service to Jerónimos Monastery.