1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go sightseeing in Los Angeles at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off tour by double-decker bus. From the glamour of Hollywood to the beaches of the Pacific coast, you can choose where to explore in depth by hopping off the bus. Select either a 1-day or 2-day ticket that covers both the Hollywood Loop and the Beach Loop with onboard commentary along the way.
- Ideal for first-time visitors
- Explore Los Angeles with ease by hop-on hop-off bus
- Listen to audio commentary onboard in 9 languages
- Covers Hollywood attractions, and Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Guided walking tour through the famous TCL Chinese Theatres
Celebrity Homes & Lifestyle Tour (With Deluxe only)
2 Routes - Hollywood Loop and Beach Loop
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route to redeem.
- Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour at 6763 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90028 or at any Big Bus Stop
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often does a bus arrive at each stop during the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:A bus arrives approximately every 45 minutes.
Do I have to go to a central location to redeem my ticket for the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:You can simply show a printed or electronic version of your ticket at any of the stops to board the bus.
How will I know which stop(s) to use during the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:Our live guides and pre-recorded commentary will communicate upcoming stops. You can also download our free App for more information on routes and times, and what to see and do at each stop location.
How long is one full circuit of the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:A full round trip takes approximately 2 hours if you do not get off on any stops.
Is the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour wheelchair accessible?
A:Yes, our Los Angeles fleet is wheelchair accessible on the lower level.
Can I bring a pet with me on the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:No pets are allowed onboard the bus, except ADA service animals.
Can I bring food or drink with me on the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:No food or alcohol is permitted onboard the bus. Non-alcoholic drinks in screw-top bottles are permitted.
Can I bring luggage on the Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
A:No, luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Open-Top Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Open-Top Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Open-Top Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall we found it quite an interesting tour but expensive for what you get, would probably choose cheaper public transport next time for main sights visited." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Open-Top Tour
75 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLos AngelesHop on Hop Off - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaAudio Guides - Santa MonicaHop on Hop Off - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachAudio Guides - Long BeachCategory
OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM) Tours & TicketsHuntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsLa Brea Tar Pits Tours & TicketsPacific Design Center (PDC) Tours & TicketsLos Angeles World Cruise Center Tours & TicketsHollywood Guinness World Records Museum Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Hollywood Tours & TicketsHeal the Bay Aquarium Tours & TicketsGreystone Mansion and Park Tours & TicketsPaley Center for Media Tours & TicketsCitadel Outlets Tours & TicketsThe Magic Castle Tours & TicketsAnnenberg Space for Photography Tours & TicketsDodger Stadium Tours & TicketsHammer Museum Tours & TicketsParamount Pictures Studio Tours & TicketsHollyhock House Tours & TicketsRunyon Canyon Park Tours & TicketsLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC) Tours & Tickets