- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See all of Los Angeles' top sights in one day
- Hassle-free pickup from most hotels
- Get local tips and insights from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- IMPORTANT: If you select a hotel, it must be within our guidelines. All other hotels are subject to cancellation.
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If you want to be on the same bus as a another group, please contact us immediately after submitting the booking.
- Please contact us if you need a bus with a Wheelchair lift or have an ADA requirement.
- North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber Voucher to get home from the last stop
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Day in LA Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Meeting point is at a coffee house in Santa Monica so, if you can, get there early and enjoy coffee and croissant before departure." See review
- "Great, highly recommended if you want to see most of the attractions in LA in one day." See review
- "If you won't be back to Santa Monica I would recommend arriving early to walk the pier." See review