- Get a richer experience of Magnetic Island than most visitors
- Tour is timed to coincide with the ferry's morning arrival and afternoon departure
- See the island's top sights, as well as off-the-beaten-path spots: Great intro for first-time visitors
- Get insights into local culture, history, and wildlife from your guide
Departure & Return
In the courtesy vehicle pick up point. Behind the public bus stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magnetic Islands BEST Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Sit back and relax in his A/C bus and enjoy the gorgeous view." See review