Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour tour and tasting at Wirra Wirra Vineyard
- Go behind the scenes with a tour of a McLaren Vale winery
- Sample five fine Shiraz wines, including a rare Museum wine
- Nibble on delicious Four Winds chocolates
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Meet at Cellar Door
What To Expect
Then, join your hosts in the Original Cellar Door for an in-depth wine tasting masterclass, focusing on Shiraz, McLaren Vale's most famous varietal. Sample a selection of five Shiraz wines, including a rare museum wine, and learn about the characteristics of each wine. To top it off, pair each wine with delicious chocolate selection.
When your tour ends, take the opportunity to purchase your favorite wines at a 10% discounted rate, including complimentary freight on shipping to anywhere in Australia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wirra Wirra Vineyards
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands