- High ropes course at Adventure Park Costa Rica
- Challenge your balance and coronation on a series of suspended rope adventures
- Take in fantastic sea and rain forest views from the hanging rope gardens
- Costa Rica's largest and longest high ropes course
- Round-trip transport from Puntarenas hotels or pier is available
- Great family and team-building activity
Departure & Return
You can find our localization in Google maps or Waze under the name Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- Dress in comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.