- You will drive a 4-person utility terrain vehicle on a difficult 4x4 route
- Follow an experienced guide over slickrock and sandstone
- Take in views of Negro Bill Canyon, Abyss Canyon, La Sal Mountains and the Colorado River
- Choose a morning, afternoon or sunset adventure
Departure & Return
Meet your small group at your chosen departure time and hop into your 4-seat Kawasaki Teryx 4. After a safety briefing, slip behind the wheel or take one of the passenger seats. Within 15 minutes of Moab, you are at the Hell's Revenge Trail, full of steep ridges and roller-coaster terrain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a safety briefing, slip behind the wheel in your 4-seater Kawasaki Teryx 4, a UTV. Follow in a small-group caravan to the Hell's Revenge Trail, located just 10 minutes from Moab. Aptly named, this roller-coaster route includes steep inclines such as Devil’s Backbone. You’ll traverse the ridge before you descend into Lake Michigan, named for the water that collects in a low point in the narrow canyon.
Stop near Lion’s Back to find fossilized dinosaur tracks before continuing on to Negro Bill Canyon (Echo Canyon), which boasts eye-popping views of towering sandstone cliffs above an oasis of cottonwood and willow trees.
Glimpse the La Sal Mountains and cast your gaze over Abyss Canyon then motor off-road to an overlook above the green ribbon of the Colorado River — a view enhanced by the sunset (if option selected) — before your 2.5-hour tour ends in Moab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
- For safety reasons it is important that you have drivers and passengers that do not get spooked too easily. We take it slow and easy, but the trail does have terrain with steep up and down slopes and some cliffs.
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes are required for safety; no flip flops allowed
- Each vehicle fits up to 4 passengers; 2 people minimum per vehicle
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sunset tour departs approximately 2 hours before sunset (roughly 5pm); call the day before the tour for exact departure time (contact info will be listed on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a U-drive experience which means the customer does the driving.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important that you have a driver that does not get spooked too easily. We take it slow and easy, but the trail does have terrain with steep slopes and some cliffs.
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended in the warmer months
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.