1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Follow in the footsteps of country greats Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash on this tour of Cinnamon Hill Great House in Jamaica. Learn about the history of the Cash family as well as the home's original owner, poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Walk through the home's rooms, which are preserved exactly how they left them, with a guide providing engaging commentary as you go.
- Admission to the property
- Tour guide provides insightful commentary
- Immersive history experience
- Learn much more from a guide than you would exploring independently
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Transportation to or from tour site.
Departure & Return
Rose Hall Road Rose Hall, St.Bran's Burg, Jamaica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Duration: 45 minutes - 1 Hour
- Operating Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- All tours are weather permitting
- No photos or videos allowed in the house
- Transportation to and from tour location is not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rose Hall Developments Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour - Home of Johnny Cash?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour - Home of Johnny Cash?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour - Home of Johnny Cash?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour - Home of Johnny Cash?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayJamaicaWalking Tours - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaWalking Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthWalking Tours - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Montego Bay Marine ParkGreenwood Great HouseFort MontegoCornwall BeachGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonRocklands Bird Sanctuary Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGood Hope EstateCroydon PlantationAquasol Theme ParkDoctor's Cave BeachMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Rastafari Indigenous Village