2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Rose Hall Great House, one of Jamaica's most popular historic homes, on this tour from Montego Bay. Round-trip transportation means no need to rent a car, and you'll learn all about the home's history from your guide's commentary. Opt to add on a shopping trip, which means you'll be dropped at Montego Bay's "hip strip" for some souvenir hunting. Several departure times mean you can pick one to fit your vacation schedule.
- Choose from several departure times to fit your schedule
- Convenient hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Sip a Red Stripe beer with new friends
- Entrance fees to the Rose Hall Great House not included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance Fee $25 per adult. $10 per child
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE STATE YOUR HOTEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaGhost & Vampire Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthGhost & Vampire Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyGhost & Vampire Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Doctor's Cave BeachRocklands Bird Sanctuary Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Sam Sharpe SquareGreenwood Great HouseMontego Bay Marine ParkGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonCroydon PlantationCornwall BeachGood Hope EstateFort MontegoAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenAquasol Theme ParkRastafari Indigenous Village