Explore our promoted experiences
- Be part of a team as you navigate a four-person raft down the river
- Rafters must be at least 12 years old
- Wear sports sandals or tennis shoes, no flip-flops
- Lunch will be provided; beer and soft drinks are available for purchase
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum rafting age is 12
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for person with disability that would preclude them from boarding raft or paddling
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No flip-flops, you will need Tevas, Water Shoes or Tennis Shoes. You need shoes that will stay on your feet.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms