Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel between highlights of the Bahamas with ease aboard a power boat
- Splash around with the Bahamas’ swimming pigs at Pig Beach
- Unobstructed views of the Exuma Cays from the water
- Lunch and chilled beers, soft drinks, and water are included
Departure & Return
Check in will take place at our check in window which can be found at the back (closer to the main road) of the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal building in the western corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR HOTEL DETAILS ONCE YOU ARRIVE IN NASSAU
- Child rate applies for ages 2 - 6 years (minimum age is 2 years)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. Minimum requirement is 10 guests. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Dress code is swimwear
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Tour is not suitable for guests arriving by cruise ships that have an early departure time such as 5 or 6 pm. Please be aware that we depart at 8:30 am sharp and we are unable to wait if you are late. You will not be refunded at that time.
- COVID regulations issued by the Bahamian government can impact the timeline and stops on this tour. MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHEN IN THE WATER.
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Hidden Beaches has always had a system in place to ensure all areas of our boats remain clean and sanitary at all times. During this time we have added additional cleaning practices and products to ensure the safety and cleanliness of all guests and staff members at all times. All team members facilitating activities will be required to wear masks at all times and social distancing practices will remain throughout the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Beaches
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a fast speed boat ride 80 miles south of Nassau so be prepared as it is high pace but is absolutely worth it." See review
- "The cost of this trip raised some skepticism at first but I can now say that it was 100% worth every penny." See review
- "If you go to the Bahamas, then I HIGHLY recommend this tour." See review