1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Brooklyn is renowned for its vibrant street art scene, and during your next visit to the borough, you won’t just get to spot its open-air artworks—you’ll learn how to make them yourself. Meet your instructor—a local street artist—in the dynamic Bushwick neighborhood, and head to their studio space. Once inside, you’ll learn a wide array of aerosol art techniques before having the chance to create your very own masterpiece.
- Get off the tourist trail when you sign up for a street art workshop
- Learn different street art techniques, and create your own masterpiece
- This workshop is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Discover more about New York’s street art scene from your artist guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Departure & Return
282 Meserole St , 282 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Graff Tours Studio - 282 Meserole St. Brooklyn.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Graff Tours, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Graffiti Lesson?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Graffiti Lesson?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Graffiti Lesson?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brooklyn Graffiti Lesson?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Graffiti Lesson
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesArt Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesNew York CityUnique Experiences - New YorkArt Classes - New YorkUnique Experiences - BrooklynArt Classes - BrooklynUnique Experiences - Long IslandArt Classes - Long IslandCategory
Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Tours & TicketsEugene O'Neill Theatre Tours & TicketsNeil Simon Theatre Tours & TicketsLincoln Center for the Performing Arts Tours & TicketsMuseum of the City of New York Tours & TicketsNew York Harbor Tours & TicketsWoolworth Building Tours & TicketsBryant Park Tours & TicketsThe Met Breuer Tours & TicketsInternational Center of Photography Museum Tours & TicketsColumbus Circle Tours & TicketsThe Vessel Tours & TicketsManhattan Bridge Tours & TicketsMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD) Tours & TicketsFort Tryon Park Tours & TicketsMadison Square Garden Tours & TicketsBarrymore Theatre Tours & TicketsNeue Galerie New York Tours & TicketsUpper East Side Tours & TicketsChrysler Building Tours & Tickets