- Secure admission to the scenic Lower Antelope Canyon
- Make sure you don’t miss out on this important landmark
- Learn about local history and geology from the guide (guide fee is extra)
- Group size is limited to 15 people for a more personal experience
Departure & Return
For your specific tour time, please call our reservations department at 702-948-4190.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- It is very important to arrive by your scheduled check-in time or your reservation may be subject to cancellation with no refund.
- No bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- No camera equipment (tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags)
- No drones, GoPros or camcorders
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No umbrellas, firearms or weapons
- No pets or service animals
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The guide to know the very best places to take pictures and will take good pictures of you and your spouse highly recommended , only caution is watch the times zones they are very different up there" See review
- "I would recommend to anyone to take a longer tour if you love to take photos so you have more time in the canyon." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews