Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Sonoran Desert with a naturalist
- Ride a mule-drawn covered wagon like the Old West pioneers
- Sit down to fresh BBQ and roasted marshmallows around the fire
- Back at the ranch, play yard games, barn dance, go for a nature walk, and more
Departure & Return
Exit the 10 Fwy at Washington St. in Palm Desert. We are 4.0 Miles north from the freeway exit on Washington & 2.5 Miles past Del Webb Blvd. Look for the sign on right. Make a right after the sign at the driveway. Take the short desert road to the parking at the top, Welcome to Covered Wagons!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Covered Wagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.