- Easy island getaway to Taboga Island near Panama City
- Enjoy an open bar, snacks, and lunch included
- All necessary equipment is included
- Spend your day swimming, sunbathing, and dancing on board
Departure & Return
Address: Balboa Yacht Club, at the start of the Amador Causeway, 2nd entrance on the right hand side, right next to the Fridays Restaurant. The check-in will be at the restaurant of the Balboa Yacht Club, a restaurant with thatched roof. You must be at the established site 30 minutes before departure time It is very important that you bring your passports physically with you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Valid passport or panamanian ID is required to travel
- Towels are not included
- Not recommended for infants under 6 months
- Not suitable for 8-9 month pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama Sailing Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "ALSO, no bathrooms available at the yacht club, you have to wait until you are on the boat (which was CLEAN)." See review
- "The police check your passport when you go on the wharf - I can’t understand why, it seems they are just checking that you have a passport !" See review
- "Drink as much as you like and offers of more food if wanted." See review