Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a break from the beaches on a food tour
- The tour includes 6-8 food tastings and some alcoholic drinks
- Hotel drop-offs, and pick-ups from select hotels, are included
- Learn more about French Polynesian culture through food
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, English and French
- Vegetarian or Vegan option is not available, as choices in Moorea are very limited. We will try our best to accommodate but no guarantees. Please advise for allergies.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are in Moorea I highly recommend you take this tour a day or two after you get on island." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews