10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by car or minivan
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 07:00 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin) Tours & TicketsPère Lachaise Cemetery Tours & TicketsPalais Bourbon Tours & TicketsPierre Hermé Pâtisserie Tours & TicketsPalais du Luxembourg Tours & TicketsParis Orly Airport (ORY) Tours & TicketsLe Manoir de Paris Tours & Tickets7th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsCafé de Flore Tours & TicketsPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation Tours & TicketsRue Mouffetard Market Tours & TicketsLouis Vuitton Foundation Tours & TicketsMontparnasse Tours & TicketsBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille) Tours & TicketsMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse) Tours & TicketsParadis Latin Tours & TicketsMonceau Park (Parc Monceau) Tours & TicketsLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie Tours & TicketsSorbonne Tours & TicketsMarché d’Aligre Tours & Tickets