10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the Pyramids and take a lunch cruise on the Nile with this private tour form Port Said. You’ll start at the Pyramids of Giza, where you’ll get to check out the ancient attraction both up close and at a distance. You’ll then head out to your Nile River lunch cruise, which includes a music and folklore show, followed by souvenir shopping at the Papyrus Institute.
- Round-trip transfers from Port Said are provided
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- A Nile River cruise is included
- Lunch is served on board at no extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from Port Said.
Air-conditioned Private Vehicle Port Said / Cairo /Port Said
English speaking guide
Lunch at 5 stars Nile Cruise in Cairo
One bottle of Mineral water to each person
All service charges & taxes
Assist & transfer to Port Said to catch your Cruise.
Egypt entry visa
Any other optional tours if required
Entrance fees inside any of the Pyramids
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort Said
Return DetailsPort Said
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Pyramids and Lunch Cruise from Port Said?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Pyramids and Lunch Cruise from Port Said?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Pyramids and Lunch Cruise from Port Said?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Pyramids and Lunch Cruise from Port Said?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Pyramids and Lunch Cruise from Port Said
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 45 minutes